Terms And Conditions Of Use, Terms Of Service
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The website www.youmephotography.com, hereafter called „the Website”, is property of You Me Photography Co., 833 W Chicago, Suite 405-B, Chicago, IL, 60642.
- All images displayed on the website are the exclusive property of You Me Photography Co., at all times and are protected by copyright under the United States and international laws and treaties.
- You may not publish, reproduce, alter, distribute, copy or sell any image appearing on our website, in whole or in part, without the written authorisation of You Me Photography Co.
- You Me Photography Co. reserves the right to use any of the images on the website for marketing, advertising, competitional and editorial purposes, at any time.
- The website may contain links to external Internet sites that are not property of You Me Photography Co. These websites may contain useful or interesting content, however You Me Photography Co. accepts no liability oconcerning the accuracy of the information contained on these external Internet sites.
- You Me Photography Co. allows links to the website on other Internet sites, as long as these websites do not contain controversial, harmful or discriminatory information.
2. TERMS OF SERVICE
The person, business or corporation that contracts the services of You Me Photography Co. from here on will be called “the Client” and agrees to abide by the following Terms of Service.
- In order to secure a photo session booking, the Client must pay a 25% non refundable deposit of the whole price.
- In order for the contracted wedding/event/ photo session to take place, the Client will be required to make the remaining payment at least 90 days (for weddings) and two weeks ( for portrait sessions) prior to the date of the wedding day/event/photo session.Any payment made is not refundable, unless the cancellation of the booked photo session is caused by the sudden injury, illness or any other unexpected medical condition of the photo subject(s), substantiated with a valid doctor’s certificate.
- Any cancellation of the booked photo session for other reasons than listed above is subject to non refundable deposit/remaining balance.
- All photographs produced by You Me Photography Co. throughout any Client photography session can be, at any time, reused by You Me Photography Co. on the website, blog, for artistic, marketing or promotional purposes or in photo competitions, without prior consent of the Client.
- The purchase of a You Me Photography Co. photo session package grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights of use and reproduction of the photos. Exclusive rights can be granted to the Client for an additional fee.
- The Client will not receive all the photos taken during the event, but a selection of the best pictures, with minor retouching and enhancing if necessary, only in digital format. The photo selection is left at the discretion of You Me Photography Co.. Customized hand-made photo book/albums are also available for purchase at You Me Photography Co.
- You Me Photography Co. cannot be held responsible for any photographing difficulties caused by difficulties including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, various access restrictions, safety regulations or lighting conditions at the photo shooting site.
- We take pride in our professionalism and expertise to provide the best photographic services to our clients. We treat our clients’ demands with utmost care and dedication. However, in the event of You Me Photography Co. failing to comply with the contractual terms agreed with the clients due to causes beyond our control, our liabilty is limited to refunding all payments received for the event(s).
- You Me Photography Co. is not legally obliged to store the photo set after it has been transmitted to the Client.
- You Me Photography Co. acknowkedges that any information received from the Client and designated by the Client as confidential shall never be disclosed to other parties. All information received shall be used for exact reason for which it was provided to us.
- Special confidentiality agreements or non-disclosure agreements may be signed at the request of the Client.